Weather has changed, winter is almost here and the season of falling sick has started. In these circumstances, we have to take extra care of our self. Today i am going to share some Immunity boost herbal tea.
Immunity is a defense power of our body which protects our body from certain pathogens and toxins. At this situation our immunity get effects and we fall in sick
There are plenty of natural remedies that will help you boost your immunity system and stay healthy all season long. Spices and herbs can provide protection and strengthen our immunity.
Before we start, let me tell you why people tend to get more sick compared to summer. There is no crystal clear reason. Some studies shows that because we stay more indoor and get more chance to interact with each other’s germs and viruses. Or maybe lack of sun exposure cause it.
Here I have herbal tea recipe
- Lemon Ginger tea :- for cough and cold
- 1 cup of hot water
- Add fresh ginger slices and 1/2 drop lemon essential oil
- Boil until it reduces half
- Let it cold until become lukewarm
- Add honey and enjoy!
2. Spices herbal Tea :- for better digestion
- 1 cup of water
- 3-4 pepper cons
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp. carom seeds
- 1/2 tbsp. turmeric
- Boil until reduces half
- Strain the brew and serve hot
3. Immunity Chai :- for immunity boost
- 2 cups of water
- Add crushed cardamom pods, whole cloves, sliced ginger, 3-4 peppercorns, powdered nutmeg, fennel seed
- Add 2-3 cinnamon stick and star anise pods
- Simmer on the stove for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain into the glass jar to store in the fridge.
- The concentration of chai blend will last for few days in the fridge
- When you are ready to enjoy, pour 3-4 ounce of this mixture in saucepan and gently heat along with 2-4 ounce of your favorite milk.
- Sweeten with honey
- And enjoy
4. Overnight infused spice blend :- for immunity boost
- Take 3 pods of cardamom, 1 stick of cinnamon, 1-star anis, 4-5 black pepper pods, 3-4 saffron sting, 1/2 tbsp. coriander seeds, 3-4 cloves.
- Take glass tumbler with strainer (if you can find)
- Add all spices into tumbles
- Add warm water
- You can consume it right away through all day with refilling
- Or you can infuse this blend overnight
- And simmer it on the stove until it reduces half of it
- Then enjoy it hot.