The whole world is obsess with weight loss. But no one thinks about loosing healthy fat loss. Yesss..there is a difference between weight loss and healthy fat loss.
If you are losing your weight in an unhealthy way, you will look older, it also makes your hair fall and so on… You suppose to look younger, radiant, and bright if you are losing weight. That’s the indication if you are doing right thing.
Just sit down and think, how long it took you to gain this much weight?..6 months? 1 year? 2 years? After you get your answer, think if it took you 6 months or 1 year to gain weight, you will not going to lose your weight within a month or 2 months in a healthy way.
You have to make some serious changes in your lifestyle. There is no SHORTCUT but there is a SURE way.
Than ask 2nd question to your self, what makes you gain weight?. Is it,
- Emotional Stress
- Sleep deprivation (learn more about quality sleep)
- Excessive sugar intake
- Lots of carb in your meal
- Bad people around you
Answer your self, and try to avoid these things.
What is going wrong?
• Sometimes you are taking healthy diet, but you are going through some sort of stress, then
figure out the source of stress. And try to avoid it.
• Some people are obsess with weight loss and keep weight scale handy, measure the weight every 2 weeks. And if there are not any changes, then they get upset and took lots of s stress.
• Some have poor sleep due to their job, business, social relationship.
• Stay away from those people, who encourage you to smoke, overeat, drink too much. Find some new friends who have good healthy habits and who wants you to be healthy.
• Control your emotions to avoid binging on high-calorie food when you do feel disappointed, rejected or bored. Keep your kitchen stocked up with veggies, fruits, nuts, and other healthy foods.
• Stay around people who encourage you, motivate you, cheer you up.
• When you are in vacation and went out of track by overeating, not doing exercise, or drink too much don’t feel guilty about it. Don’t beat yourself up! Instead, say, “I really enjoy my vacation” and let it go.
• Stay always in moderation. Don’t do stuff like you fast for certain hour and you become extremely hungry, and when you find food, you just binge eat whatever you find.
• Move around more, sit less. Park your car at the end of the parking while doing shopping, use stairs instead of elevator, go for walk with your kid and grandchild. No excuses!!
Make some commitment and change some lifestyle habits and give your self plenty of time to see your goal. In addition, accept the fact that your body is meant to be in certain size, and feel good about that.
Feel good about your self. Eat clean, sleep right and exercise regularly. And remember you can look good, sexier, confident and feel fabulous by just NOT being thin but being healthy.
During healthy weight loss, enjoying the journey is so important, make sure to take time to celebrate each day’s journey. Live for the moment and enjoy some of life’s simplest pleasure, every day…
Did you find this helpful? Let us know in the comments below or on Instagram with the hashtag #aajione.
If you have any suggestion or you want me to write an article on your favorite topic. let me know in the comment section below. I would love to help.