Here are some tips to boost immune system against coronavirus
Top food to boost immune system,
- Garlic, try to consume it in raw form
- Star anise ( Shikimic acid is a compound with strong antiviral capabilities. In fact, it’s one of the main active ingredients in Tamiflu, a popular medication for the treatment of influenza )
- Coconut oil (Coconut oil contains lauric acid and caprylic acid, which are highly essential to strengthen the immunity system of an organism)
- Resveratrol rich foods (blueberries, strawberries, raw cocoa powder)
- Vitamin C rich food (Indian goose berry, lemon, bell peppers)
So these are list of food through which you can boost your immunity.
Antiviral herbs such as,
You can make tea out of it, you can make curries out of it, all these herbs are great for respiratory health. Try immunity boost Herbal tea
Essential oil such as,
You can diffuse these oils with diffuser in your room or work place.
In order to have good immunity,
- Maintain your Vitamin D3 levels
- Have some prebiotic and probiotic to maintain your gut health
- Get off white sugar in order to boost your immunity (white sugar is in top of the food list which responsible for lower your immunity )
- Zinc and selenium (you can find in almond, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pistachio, cashew nuts)
- Exercise regularly
- Quality sleep
There is how we can immune to coronavirus.
Read my other Health and Wellness Articles
Did you find this helpful? Let us know in the comments below or on Instagram with the hashtag #aajione.
If you have any suggestion or you want me to write an article on your favorite topic. let me know in the comment section below. I would love to help