There is new epidemic called Coronavirus. It started in China. This virus can infect humans and animals. This is a new virus so we do not know the exact line of treatment, but all we can do is to prevent our selves from coronavirus.
coronavirus affects your immunity it has never mutated in the human being before official sources says that virus may have originated in bats and then spread to humans via a snake or pangolin, for now there is no cure for it so prevention is the best way to protect our self.
Lets keep our immune system strong so it will not just keep us safe from corona virus but so many other illnesses too.
Corona virus affects upper Respiratory System, some of the symptoms we need to look out for are,
- Runny nose accompanied by fever
- Sore throat
2 days or as long as 14 days after exposure. ( this is based on what has been seen previously as the incubation period of MERS-CoV virus.)
If above symptoms persist for more than 7 days, you must take medical intervention immediately.
Person to person
The virus is mainly spread through person to person.
- Between two people in close contact with one another. (within about 6 feet)
- Via respiratory droplet produced when infected person cough or sneezes
- These droplet land into mouths or nose of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Spread from contact to infected surface or objects
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
There is no specific treatment for CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19). Individual’s with COVID-19 are getting only symptomatic treatment.
- Wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water not available then use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Cover your face and nose while sneezing and coughing with tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, or sharing cups or utensils with sick person.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as a doorknob.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
Read my other Health and Wellness Articles
Did you find this helpful? Let us know in the comments below or on Instagram with the hashtag #aajione.
If you have any suggestion or you want me to write an article on your favorite topic. let me know in the comment section below. I would love to help